Tuesday, November 25, 2014

C4T #4

C4T #4-1 J F Hadley     
Mrs. Hadley's post was about how she allowed students to make superpowers for the new school year that they would like to conquer throughout the year. I commented on her post and told her that I really enjoyed her post and was truly inspired and that I can't wait to use her idea when I start teaching.

C4T #4-2
Mrs. Hadley's post was about brains working. She talked about how she allows her student four minutes to think and would not allow them to take notes on it. Then she had them make a project about what they thought about. I commented and told her that I really appreciated and thought it was a great idea to allow her students to think for a few minutes and not allow them to take notes. I told her that I will definitely remember this concept and apply it in my classroom.

teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment