Monday, November 17, 2014

C4K Summary for November

C4K #8 - Nieka
Nieka's post was about similes and metaphors. In her post, she gave the definitions of a simile and a metaphor. She also gave examples of a simile and a metaphor by posting a simile and a metaphor that she created. I commented on her post and told her that she did a great job on her post. I also told her that I loved that she gave examples from her own work to help others understand what similes and metaphors are.

C4K #9- Carson
Carson's post was about an art project and how he believed that in one hundred years we will all live on  the sun and have to wear metal suits. I commented on Carson's post and told him that he did a great job and to keep up the good work. I also told him to always remember that "i" should be capitalized.

C4K #10- none- Veteran's Day
 Veteran's Day

C4K #11- Grace
Grace's post was about the end of first quarter in school. She talked about how fast the quarter flew by and how they learned some new words that were expanding her writing ability. I commented on Grace's post and told her that it is great how she is wanting to expand her vocabulary and how that is something that she will do throughout her whole life. I also told her to keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment