Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 Final Summary

Personal Learning Networks

When starting the semester, I really had no idea about what a personal learning network. After completing my assignments and projects that are required for this class I started to realize that my PLN was growing. Throughout the past few months there were many things that helped me gather people for my personal learning network, one in particular was the C4Ts and C4Ks that we were instructed to complete each week. I also added to my PLN by the classmates in my class. The reason I have learned from my classmates is because I learned how to give constructive criticism. The main resource that has helped me the most is the class blog. It has given me many different resources to add to my PLN. My PLN will grow every year and this will be a great tool to use to help me in the future. 

Personal Learning Network

No comments:

Post a Comment