Saturday, November 8, 2014

C4T #3

C4T #3-1 Jerrid W. Kruse 
Mr. Kruse's post was about how he takes his students to a sixth grade science class every Friday and allows his students to interact with the sixth graders. Mr.Kruse will teach a lesson to the class and will even have his students teach a lesson also. I commented on his post and told him how great I thought it was that he did this every Friday because this is a great learning experience for his students. I also told him that it allows the students to truly understand how it is to deliver lessons to a class and lets them know what he is expecting from them.

C4T #3-2
Mr. Kruse's post was about how people have a perspective of new ideas being like a pendulum of old ideas. I commented and told him that I enjoyed his post and that I agree that people should broaden their perspectives. I also asked him what he thinks will help broaden ones' perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment