Sunday, October 19, 2014

C4K Summary for October

C4K #4- Sean

Sean's post was about "Genius Day". He says that on "Genius Day" he wants to learn how to be a genius. He wants to be a genius because he wants to be a political adviser for the President. He also wants to be able to heal athletes around the world. I commented and told him how it was perfect how he wanted to learn how to be a genius on "Genius Day". I told him how I also enjoy politics and I asked him what in politics interested him the most. I also asked him if he was planning on going to college to become a political adviser.

C4K #5- AanandM
Aanand's post is about "A Day In The Life Of My Pencil". This blog post is written as if Aanand's pencil was real and could express it's feelings. Aanand talks about the master of the pencil making the pencil do things that the pencil does not want to do. I commented on this post and said that I enjoyed reading this post. I also said that I hoped that pencils did not really feel the way that it was described in the post because I have to write a lot so I am sure that my pencil does not like me. I asked Aanand if they write with pencils a lot in class.

C4K #6- Rayne
Rayne's post is about "School". In Rayne's post, she said that she likes to read at school. I commented on her post and told her that I am glad that she enjoys reading. I also told her that I love to read also.I then told her to keep up the good work and that reading is always fun!

C4K #7- Mubashshir 
Mubashshir's post is about "The Man in the Moon". "The Man in the Moon" is written by Sue Farely. In this post, Mubashshir answered two questions about the book and created five questions that he would ask the character in the book if he could. I commented on Mubashir's post and told him that he did a great job and that I must now go and read this book so that I can figure out why Mubashir answered the questions the way he did. 

Children using a computer

No comments:

Post a Comment