Friday, September 26, 2014

C4K Summary for September

 C4K #1
  Anisha

Anisha's post was about a Revolution Tour that acted out a skit called  #Stopthebull. She talked about how the Revolution Tour acted out the skit about bullying. Anisha learned a lot from their skit. I commented on her post and told her that I am glad that she learned a lot from the skit. I asked her what were some of the things that she learned and if the Revolution Tour was only a local tour in her town.

C4K #2
Sulaman 

Sulaman's post was about one of his favorite soccer players. He wrote his post about Christiano Ronaldo. He talked about how Christiano is his favorite and how he thinks he is a great mid-fielder and forward. Sulaman also plays soccer. He gave tons of details about Christiano Ronaldo. I commented on his post and told him that I see that he is very passionate about Christiano. I asked him if he was planning on playing soccer professionally when he graduates.

Christiano Ronaldo



C4K #3
Amanda 

Amanda's post was about a couch in her teacher's room. She said that she liked it because it was pink and comfortable. I commented on her post and told her that I was glad that she enjoys the couch in her teacher's room and that the best couches are the ones that are comfortable. I also asked her if she got to sit on  this couch a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment